Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas Extravaganza

Wow.  I don’t even know where to begin.  Our Christmas started off in Virginia with our squadron kids’ Christmas party.  The kids had a blast making crafts, playing games, face painting, and of course, seeing Santa!

100_7168

100_7169

100_7173

100_7174   

We were able to spend Christmas in Missouri this year, but decided to have our own little family celebration at home before heading that way.100_7236My 3 Christmas Presents

100_7242  100_7245 A new bike! (One of the reasons we did this in VA and not MO)

100_7248 Showing us some of her gymnastics skills on her new balance beam

As I mentioned before, we were able to spend Christmas this year in Missouri.  It was so great to get to celebrate our Savior’s birth with the people we love most!

100_7250 12 out of the 13 Crawford grandkids (Bailey Sue was unfortunately sick that day)

100_7253 Matt and I with my four amazing sisters and three fantastic brothers.  They’re in-laws by marriage, but truly brothers by heart.  (It’s impossible to get everyone looking in one direction when you have 5 people taking pictures at the same time.  It’s like the paparazzi, really.)

100_7258 Trying to get a picture with Mom & Dad…I have no idea what possessed Carrie and Cammie to pose like this.  I think the hysteria of the day was setting in.  lol

It was a great day celebrating with my side of the family.  Here’s just a taste of our day…

100_7261 100_7262 100_7263 100_7265 100_7269 100_7271 100_7275 100_7280 100_7283

The next day was Christmas morning.  Luckily Santa knew just where to find us!100_7285 

Our Christmas celebration continued with Matt’s side of the family.  We did take family photos, but a professional photographer came in and did it and sadly, I have none of those.  I do have some other pics from the day though.

100_7298 Listening to Aunt Liz play the piano

100_7299 Seeing if Daddy can hammer out some tunes

100_7300 

100_7302

 100_7304 100_7305

The rest of our trip to Missouri was just spent hanging out with family that we don’t get to see nearly enough.  It was a great trip filled with times that will be cherished forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment