Friday, January 15, 2010

To Blog Or Not To Blog

Yup, it's official. The Howard family finally has a blog. For now, at least. For the past several months I've been playing with the idea of doing this. I absolutely love going to several of my friends' sites and being able to check in on them, see pics, and feel like the many miles that separate us aren't really so many. As some of you know, I used to do the totsite where I could send out updates on the kids. And as you faithful followers know, I haven't given you all much to follow in awhile. My problem with the totsite is that I felt like I needed to put so much in a journal entry, along with a bunch of pics, that I never felt I had time to do it. My hope is that by doing a blog, I'll feel more comfortable doing little tid bits here and there, and therefore, keep it updated. I guess only time will tell. So for now, I hope you all enjoy being able to see what's happening in our family. I can't promise that it'll be as witty or well-versed as most, but I figure with kiddos as cute as mine, the pics will totally make up for it! :O)

5 comments:

  1. Yep, your cute kids will make WONDERFUL blog posts!
    Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you decided to join in on the blogging fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I have had 2 friends start blogs in one day. Life is good. :) I hope you do better with this than your totsite. Easter was the last entry I believe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You're converted! I think blogging is great! I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now an affciando of the Howard Family blog! Too great! What an awesome daughter I have and such wonderful family! Love you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete