Yes, I know. I’m a terrible blogger. I set out on the journey called blogging so that I could do little snips here and there and not feel like I have to sit down one night and write a book about what’s going on with us. Well, that’s worked real well for me, hasn’t it? I can’t believe I’ve gone a month without writing anything. I mean, we have a great, wonderful, interesting life! So it’s not for lack of content. I’ve just been lax and that’s all there is to it. So starting tonight, I’m planning on catching this site up. And beginning a whole new blogger identity. One that actually blogs. That way, when I have a great little story to tell, I’ll be able to share. Like how Trinity has started giving me huge hugs and says “You’re MY mommy!” which fills my heart to such lengths I can’t explain. Because what a true blessing it is to be her mommy. What a shame I haven’t shared that with you. Because while I know it doesn’t mean nearly as much to you, I know that you will understand and celebrate in these joys with me. So, I’m off. Here’s to catching up.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




JEESH!!! Finally. :)
ReplyDelete